Website BNP Paribas
Client Marketing and Lifecycle division is in charge of application related to Relationship manager Workstation , Client onboarding(KYC) and Client Marketing.
- The developers primarily responsibility is to help build and maintain PLSQL scripts on Oracle DB, which supports online applications for Client Management and Client Onboarding.
- Analysis of production issues, preparing a solution for the issues with best performance.
- End-to-end responsibility to deliver the code in all the environments: DEV/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Participate in functional testing with the testing team in SIT and Users in UAT.
- Contribute to support activities.
- Support DBAs on their tasks.
- Ability to analyze, debug any code issues.
- Raise the issue to the team lead or higher management in case it involves risk to the project timeline.
- Since the role is to support and develop for the CRM application and participating in extractions for regulatory reportings, the developer is expected to take the delivery of codes very seriously.
- Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third party tools. Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning.
- Understanding the functional specs and code accordingly.
- Fine tuning existing scripts, offer recommendations on improving batch performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7+ years of experience on working on Oracle PLSQL.
- Expert to support Oracle DB migration, creating performance-optimized scripts.
- Writing triggers, Oracle stored procedures and advanced PL/SQL communications with Oracle (bulk collect, forall).
- Oracle PLSQL certifications mandatory.
- Experience in Wealth Management / Private banking
- Data Analytics
- Docker, Cloud experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- High level of professionalism, patience and maturity
- Team Player
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A