Website BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
- Attempt to perform root cause analysis or route to appropriate teams, recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention.
- Refer and maintain Knowledge base and share experience with support team members.
- Resolve service incidents and request tickets in a timely manner according to SLA
- Perform first level analysis and escalate issues to senior members in a timely manner.
- Have a strong Customer Focus in order to provide a professional support service to both internal and external cliental.
- Flexible approach to working hours and adhere to the support requirements provided by the lead.
- Excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations
- Ability to independently work, share the knowledge with other team members
- Monitoring, Trouble shooting and Supporting the day to day activities
- Should be a SPOC for the shift and take complete responsibility of the shift
- Banking domain knowledge
- Knowledge on Investment/Fund Accounting and middle office
- Oracle SQL
- Basic knowledge on Unix
- Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
- Knowledge on Trade flow application
- Mandatory knowledge on trade processing life cycles for all instrument types
- Basics of Banking or Capital Markets (Investments and Fund Accounting)
- Ability to share / pass on knowledge
- Ability to manage a project
- Graduate in any discipline (Computer Science preferred) with a good background of software development with a minimum IT experience of more than 2 years
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A