Website BNP Paribas
ISPL QA team – Is a part of CIB CIO Quality and Governance function in ISPL. This function is responsible for managing process compliance of all projects and teams in CIB and BOW IT ADM teams within ISPL. The scope includes maintaining and enhancing QA processes to improve compliance to group governance. It involves conducting QA audits and helping project managers to close NCs. It also includes consulting project managers in complying with QA processes.
- Reporting to senior management on process compliance
- Coach teams to improve Agile implementation
- Update QMS
- Coach and support the Development team managers and Project Managers to identify, correct and apply learnings with respect to
- Provide weekly and monthly activity report when requested
- Improvements or adjustments required to the lifecycle and processes themselves
- Provide excellence in terms of quality of deliveries and quality of Service Skills and Qualifications
- Follow and spread the BNPP professional behaviours which are: Commitment, Creativity, Ambition and Responsiveness
- Conducting audits for QA
- Agile implementation
- An ability to build positive relationship with internal stakeholders. – Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Has played the role of Process Consultant / Software Quality Assurance executive
- Providing consultation to teams on process implementation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, time and people effectively.
- IT project and quality management
- An ability to manage change with ease
- Be a good team player especially in the context of an extended team
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A