Website BNP Paribas
To function as a business analyst for India Cash Management catering to a number of applications related to the eBanking platform. To completely manage the end-to-end eBanking implementations with Business and other stakeholders.
Needs to be involved in the requirements gathering, writing of the business requirements and functional specifications. Needs to liaise up with the development team, TCOE, coordinate UAT and be involved in production implementation.
- Work closely with internal development, TCOE, IT security, architecture and other transversal teams.
- Quality conscious and appropriate documentation complying to SDLC standards
- Work with Governance , QA , OPC teams to provide timely updates on projects
- Contribute to managing the agile scrum meetings and sprint cycles.
- Review overall solution to see the best and optimized fit into the applications old and new.
- Work as a team player for topics spanning across projects, teams.
- Clearly understand the client business requirements and provide optimal solutions
- Should be well versed with the SDLC cycle, quality and release control processes
- Should have high-level technical knowledge to be able to drive technical/security related changes with the IT teams.
- Should be able to feed inputs and status reports into management updates.
- Should be able to drive projects end to end with a single delivery ownership.
- Contribute to the analysis and drafting of business requirements and functional specifications,
- Writing of Business Test Cases and conducting the SIT & UAT cycles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Around 6 – 10 years overall banking experience
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A