Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Delivery Service Driver delivers small parcel packages from retail stores directly to our customers’ homes while providing the utmost care and handling of each package and customer interaction. They will represent the Best Buy brand throughout the entire order process of pickup, commute, and delivery while adhering to the Best Buy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Most importantly, our Best Buy Delivery Service Drivers are punctual, friendly, and customer obsessed.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Manages delivery pickups in-store using a personalized delivery que within the Employee App.
- Partners with in-store operations team to confirm product details prior to loading into vehicle.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Drives and operates Best Buy owned or rented vehicles in accordance with local and state laws.
- Completes electronic paperwork in the delivery tracking system.
- Escalates delivery issues to store or field leadership as needed to resolve issues.
- Ensures the product is delivered from the store or warehouse locations to the proper address and drop-off location as requested by the customer.
- Obtains customer signatures on high-value products as indicated by the order type.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Customer service experience
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Ability to consistently lift products weighing 50 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekend
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A