- Responsible for the successful delivery of project, plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards. The role typically requires managing small- to medium-scale projects or small to medium scale work streams within larger projects or programmes typically < £1.5m
- Manages project team engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle. Delivery of project(s) supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
- Managing the project end to end, this includes the IT elements of delivery (where applicable
- Ensures that realistic detailed project plans are prepared and maintained, providing regular and accurate reports on progress against plan to stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensure project dependencies and assumptions are factored into the planning process.
- Strong Business Analysis and Project Management skills (e.g. Planning, RAIDs, Stakeholder Management) in Regulatory Reporting projects
- Understanding of Agile, Kanban, Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to drive and facilitate workshops, Working groups and senior forums with cross-functional people across the board.
- Basic understanding of finance and technology in banking domain.
- Should have experience in managing UAT Cycles, performing Pre-UAT or functional testing.
- Proven experience of operating in a matrix management framework
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A