Our dynamic working programme has been set up to help Barclays colleagues achieve an optimal work/life balance. Arrangements we offer range from working at home and changing regular hours to taking career breaks. Our Dynamic Working initiatives support colleagues at all stages of their lives, helping them with parenthood, caring, further studies and hobbies
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for technical analysis, design, development coordination and end user interactions. This role primarily requires an extensive knowledge in Java and Linux but with opportunities to work in other technologies. You will play a leading role in a strategic project to deliver a market leading initiative and migration of current ACBS platform to LIQ. The candidate will also be expected to contribute towards ongoing support of the production environment.
- Develop and integrate a streamlined development and release process for software applications.
- Work with Quality Analysis (QA) team to define system integration testing scenariosConduct unit testing and document the results.
- Review system integration testing (SIT) exit reports produced by QA Testers
- Deliver SIT exit report to User Integration Testers
- Define business requirements to lead and implement technology solutions
- Liaise with technology delivery managers to provide Barclays application and service owners timely deliveries
- Run daily scrum calls and agile demos
- Manage daily scrums, sprint cycles, retrospection, product deliveries, life cycle of payment interface(PCIR), and other LDTL(Lending transformation Modules), data In/Out of Loan IQ (Wholesale Lending – Loan Management System)
- Develop micro services using Java Spring Boot, concurrency and Multi-threading for Loan IQ Data transformation Layer
- Participate in regional and global Storage Infrastructure Capacity Management reporting and remediation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related major.
- Experience developing code in JAVA (6 or above) using spring and multithreading LINUX platforms/Windows.
- A good understanding of XML and MQ messaging.
- Experience working in banking, or other financial services environment.
- Strong collaborative skills and experience working across departmental and geographical boundaries.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Managing sprint cycles and reviews using agile methodology
- Utilizing Micro services/Rest APIs for business data reading, writing, transforming, enriching, and processing
- Utilizing Spring Boot and Spring Framework for processing logics
- Creating modules for data loading and processing using Java Concurrency and Multi-threading
- Utilizing Angular JS, Node JS and Bootstrap for bulk data loading and management
- Running Web based applications using Apache Tomcat and WebSphere
- Managing metadata and business data using DB2, SQL Server and Oracle
- Implementing business process model solutions using wholesale lending business knowledge (Would be Plus) – Good to have.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A