Website Bank of Scotland
The Software Engineering CoE (Centre of Excellence) at Lloyds Banking Group is looking for two experienced and passionate Senior Software Engineers (DevOps) with strong hands-on experience building large scale Web Application in a modern DevOps environment. This is your chance to transform the way financial services are built and delivered to customers by creating best in class technology in the UK’s leading organisation.
- Code Craft – Bring our engineers together to define, embrace and evolve the common set of principles that make up awesome software
- As an engineering centric team, we have fair degree of autonomy about what we work on, and we strive to dedicate our effort on the most impactful work.
- We generally engage in two broad categories of work:
- Vertical: We work alongside other teams to provide support and guidance on how to accelerate their transformation
- Horizontal: We leverage the experience matured in the Vertical work to build or share existing cross cutting tools and practices that can be used by any team in the organization
- Open Source – Redefining the way we Consume, Contribute and Publish Open Source
- Cloud Ready – Help the organization reap the full benefits of cloud
- Great interpersonal skills and a good communicator with technical and non-technical people
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a cloud environment (e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS)
Company: Bank of Scotland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A