Website Bank of Scotland
As a Senior Manager, ACD you’ll provide subject matter expertise to the CEO of the Insurance Division’s fund management businesses (Scottish Widows Unit Trust Managers and Halifax Investment Fund Management).
- Own and maintain the AFM governance framework below ACD Board
- Set the business agenda with the ACD CEO including a rolling programme of Deep Dives for the ACD Board
- Arrange ACD Management Committee (Manco) meetings and act as Manco Secretary
- Prepare CEO’s quarterly report to the ACD Board
- Review and develop MI for AFM businesses provided to the ACD Board and Exec committees
- Work with the Fund Range Maintenance team to manage the AFM fund ranges, co-ordinating work on AFM fund change/developments and ensuring AFM funds are closed and de-authorised in a fully compliant manner
- Monitor and ensure that agreed Board/Exec level committee actions for AFM business are carried out in timely fashion by working closely with functional heads
- Deep knowledge of retail fund management business and relevant customer and investment related Regulations including AIFMD, FUND & COLL
- Experience of building and maintaining strong governance and control frameworks for retail investment business
- Awareness and knowledge of the potential conflict of interests for fund management companies operating within an Insurance Group.
- Good understanding of the various fund types and legal structures including UCITS, OEICS, NURS, QIAIFS & ACS and the asset classes of the underlying investments
Qualification & Experience:
Previous experience of working with the Commercial Banking Markets Products is not a pre-requisite for this role, however the successful candidate would be encouraged to achieve competency and commit to achieving a professional qualification within 12 months of joining.
Company: Bank of Scotland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A