Website Bank of Scotland
At Bank of Scotland we go the extra mile for our customers every single day – making a genuine difference to their lives…
Our branch colleagues are deeply passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you’ll get genuine opportunities to learn and develop as part of our inclusive, values-led organisation.
To be a Customer Assistant in our pool you’ll be asked to work flexible and variable hours with Saturday working included. We’d be looking for the following attributes:
- The ability to quickly build rapport to understand your Customer’s needs to give them a truly excellent experience.
- You’ll be a genuine teammate – collaborating with your branch colleagues to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
- Great attention to detail (forms, figures, systems, cash etc.)
- Acting with care and integrity – making time to resolve queries and building the trust to provide great service.
- Honest, conscientious and genuine, caring about helping people move forward with their finances.
- We’ll need you to be hardworking ideally with previous experience of delivering excellent service – no banking or finance experience is necessary.
Company: Bank of Scotland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paisley, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A