Website Bank of Scotland
The successful candidate will be given opportunities to support a vast range of activities that span across, FX, OTC derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities and Equities which offers fantastic development prospects. Candidates will benefit by working flexibly, developing personally and professionally and working collaboratively with an ambitious team to support the CB Markets, bringing to life the Group’s vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Clients. In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, MLD encourages a culture of professional development. You will encounter numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond your core role responsibilities including the opportunity to join an Apprenticeship scheme. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is an extremely important element of our colleague charter.
- Day to day management of exception processing & supervision of daily reporting obligation for SFTR
- Production of MI for senior management.
- Timely resolution of customer & internal stakeholder queries
- Ability to investigate differences identified through a range of trade reconciliation processes.
- Actively pursue process improvements for controls, straight through processing & KPI’s
- Escalation of issues to key stakeholders
- Produce & deliver portfolio reconciliations to customers in accordance to EMIR regulation.
- Produce and deliver scheduled and Ad Hoc client audit & valuation statements to customers & auditors.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets products and trade flows.
- Good working knowledge of, at a minimum, SFTR reporting regime – including understanding of reporting requirements & eligibility determinations.
- Understanding of Compliance frameworks
- Good communication skills to liaise and partner with LBG colleagues and teams as well as external clients, where required, displaying professionalism and a client first attitude.
- Awareness of the internal risk and control framework, policies and procedures.
- Experience of using UnaVista
- Able to operate independently as well as work as part of a team; willing to share information and ideas proactively; able to demonstrate initiative.
- Flexibility to perform multiple roles within a wider team.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to perform routine tasks efficiently and accurately; challenging inefficiencies and proposing better ways of working.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills essential
Qualification & Experience:
Previous experience of working with the Commercial Banking Markets Products is not a pre-requisite for this role, however the successful candidate would be encouraged to achieve competency and commit to achieving a professional qualification within 12 months of joining.
Company: Bank of Scotland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A