Website Bank of America
Individual will be a contributing member of the Global Finance Consumer and GWIM Finance. He/ she will support the US Cards Finance and BFO team. The person is expected to deliver on complex and time critical data mining and analytical request for new credit card / existing credit card portfolio (both consumer and Small Business). It is also expected that the person comprehend & evaluate the strategic business drivers and can bring in efficiencies through automation of existing reporting packages or codes.
- Make & deliver presentations on the detailed analysis and key observations to senior leaders.
- Drilldown, organize, summarize large amounts of data from/to multiple databases
- Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require subject matter expertise.
- Co-ordinate with the business to resolve process bottlenecks at different levels.
- Support the business on periodic and adhoc projects related to credit card and deposits products.
- Strong in MS Excel
- Strong working knowledge of SAS and SQL
- Strong business problem solving skills, and ability to deliver on analytics projects independently, from initial structuring to final presentation
- Finance domain knowledge esp. Credit card P&L
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting tasks by interfacing with different data sources (e.g. Oracle, DB2, Teradata)
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working/maintaining Large datasets
- Good exposure to Credit Card business and how bank makes money. Prior BFSI experience (Retail banking and credit card) exposure is mandatory
- Good data summarization and analysis skills
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A