Website Bank of America
Individual will be a contributing member of the Data Management team with engagement in activities like production data validation, data governance, master data management, metadata management, data sourcing/research, issue resolution and projects. The role will involve collaborating with multiple on-shore business partners across the bank to understand different data sourcing systems. The candidate will need to proactively engage with the on-shore change management and technology teams responsible for improving our data quality and assist efforts on feed development / enhancement and overall process design to close the gaps identified.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and works with product Data Stewards to complete manual reconciliations, determine common reconciling items, variance types and gather business requirements for an automated solution.
- Develop processes & queries to confirm application processes are working as per the requirements.
- Validates data and signs off on reports within test environments to confirm Business Intelligence tool accuracy, functionality and EDM Standards are met.
- Monitors technical and data issues within Business Intelligence tools and manages issue resolution, insuring that all Data Reconciliation and Data Validation controls are available.
- Communicates status to stakeholders and escalates issues according to defined process, as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years in Data Management & Excel based reporting
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A