Website Bank of America
The candidate is expected to work independently to reconcile Risk and Finance data for variety of products, analyze large breaks. The candidate should be able to determine if the break is deemed material or immaterial based on the rules defined, the size of the break, the Legal Entity involved in the break and a preliminary summary of the break root cause / issue. The candidate is expected to liaise with Risk Manager, middle office controllers to determine the impact of the breaks on VaR and Stressed VaR for Market Risk.
- Reconciling Global Markets portfolios on a daily basis for large P/L swings and Market Value breaks in Finance and Risk systems.
- Identify reasons for reconciling differences, including root cause analysis of process defects.
- Draft and submit large break report with VaR impact assessment and determine if Risk Re-statement is required
- Complete attestation reports for all covered positions
- Work with technology to enhance automated reconciliation runs to address known issues.
- Researching daily valuation breaks for all OTC products.
- Basic Knowledge of portfolio variance and volatility.
- Strong Business Analysis skills in technology
- Excellent communication skills
- FRM (good to have)
- Good Written communication skills
- Ability to understand key market drivers for VaR, Stress VaR impact – Contribution to Risk.
- Knowledge of GREEKs (Delta, Vega)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in resolving regulatory reporting related data issues
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A