Website Bank of America
Global Corporate Banking Technology & Operations is seeking to expand its services & infrastructure in Asia. The business is looking for dynamic and talented individuals to support the strategy in order to meet the regulatory reporting requirements associated with business growth
- Track timely submission of regulatory reports and publish monthly dashboard to senior management team
- Review Desk Top Procedures for regulatory reports and coordinate with DTP owners for necessary updates if regulators make modifications to the existing reporting guidelines
- Keep track of new / additional reporting requirements from regulators and ensure ownership is assigned for such new reports and updated in DTP
- Analyse regulatory reports submitted by the Bank and ensure adequate controls are built in the process for accurate and timely reporting
- Establish Quality Check model to ensure error-free reporting to regulators.
- Coordinate with Compliance team and Ops Managers and identify opportunities to improve the process and controls
- Review circulars issued by regulators and provide training
- Identify opportunities for automation.
- Support stakeholders in preparation of Business Requirement Document, preparing test scripts and performing User Acceptance Tests to automate regulatory reports
- Essential: Any PG with minimum 4-5 years of experience with basic knowledge in banking.
- Essential: Analytical mind-set with Microsoft Excel knowledge (V-lookup, H-lookup) and experience in working with huge datasets.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Should be solution oriented and look for opportunities to automate. Experience in automated projects will be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should constantly look at improving the process
- Preferred: Good knowledge of wholesale banking products and reporting requirements with data and statistical skillset.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A