Website Bank of America
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Consultants have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. Small Business Consultants partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care – your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face–to- face meetings. You’ll actively connect with our clients through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The Small Business Consultant role is a great step toward a rewarding and successful career. At this stage, you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools needed to serve clients.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Effectively balance sales performance, operational risk and client relationship care.
- Unlimited potential for financial growth and incentive awards for meeting goals.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal and external partners to take advantage of the full capabilities of the bank.
- Provide small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings.
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in The Academy to develop as a consultant.
- Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
- A working knowledge of small business products and services.
- Bilingual skills.
- Experience working with small business clients.
- Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
- Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
- Spanish Required
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
- Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
- Has a proven sales track record.
- Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A