Website Bank of America
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Consultants have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. Small Business Consultants partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care – your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face–to- face meetings. You’ll actively connect with our clients through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The Small Business Consultant role is a great step toward a rewarding and successful career. At this stage, you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools needed to serve clients.
- Effectively balance sales performance, operational risk and client relationship care.
- Unlimited potential for financial growth and incentive awards for meeting goals.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in The Academy to develop as a consultant.
- Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
- Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal and external partners to take advantage of the full capabilities of the bank.
- Provide small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
- Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
- Experience working with small business clients.
- Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
- Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
- Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
- A working knowledge of small business products and services.
- Has a proven sales track record.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A