Website Bank of America
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Manager Business Owner Specialists (RMBOSs) – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. RMBOSs focus on deepening relationships with individual and small business customers/clients, and they accomplish this by identifying financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting clients with specialists. The RMBOS is a primary point of contact within financial centers for small business clients and a resident expert for small business products, services and strategies. As part of the Bank of America team, RMBOSs have access to industry-leading solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique priorities of our small business clients, including managing cash flow, improving their business, managing employees, banking with convenience, or achieving their personal financial goals. They report to the Market Leader and partner closely with the Financial Center Managers to ensure adherence to operational compliance policies and procedures.
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Confidently build relationships with individual and small business clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and financial life priorities; uncover personal banking needs; and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience by executing a variety of defined client engagement strategies through relationship calling, in-person conversations and referrals to specialists.
- Grow your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Working knowledge as a sales representative to small business.
- Bank of America RM Mastery for Small Business certification completion.
- Has a strong passion for helping small business clients and an explicit stated career interest in small business.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is comfortable in your ability to actively contact clients by phone.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Retail and/or sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment.
- Experience working in an environment with individual and/or team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for helping new and existing clients (individual and small business) based on their needs.
- Has a minimum of one year demonstrated sales experience in a relationship-oriented and client-centric environment. In lieu of this requirement, has previously held the role of Relationship Manager (RM) or Advisor Development Program (ADP) RM at Bank of America for a minimum of six months.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A