Website Bank of America
Processes operational and administrative transactions in support of GWIM Operations. Daily responsibilities will cover one or more core operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc. Processes routine transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes. Works under close supervision and refers non-standard problems and transactions to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor for guidance and resolution. Typically an entry-level position.
- End-to-end Project Management including development of business requirements, translation of requirements into project plans and execution of those plans in line with Enterprise Change Standards.
- Facilitates discussions to identify and manage risks and remove roadblocks.
- Provides transparency through the identification and management of interdependencies, issues, and risks.
- Highly organized, ability to simultaneously prioritize tasks and handle numerous time-sensitive issues.
- Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed.
- Responsible for all project documentation.
- Plans and coordinates project deliverables across multiple service providers in support of project requirements.
- Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work independently, prioritize time and exceptional organizational skills
- Manage multiple and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once with minimal direction
- Strong analytical skills, able to maintain a high quality of customer service and attention to detail
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A