Website Bank of America
Technology Infrastructure Services (TIS) Hosting, part of the Global Technology & Operations organization, consists of more than 6,600 employees worldwide. With a presence in more than 35 countries, TI designs, builds and operates end-to-end technology infrastructure solutions and manages critical systems and platforms across the bank. TI delivers industry-leading infrastructure products and services to the company’s employees, customers and clients around the world.
- Remediation of all Critical and Important Baseline Security Compliance Issues
- All Critical Compliance Issues will be remediated within the mandated timeframes
- File system management and recovery.
- Verifying that remediation occurred on compliance issues
- Coordinate and execute multiple tasks within a fast paced environment
- Coordinate with application team for the maintenance and implement the tasks
- Follow, improve upon and create processes required for effective Application Administration
- Assisting with tracking and managing vendor support tickets, and be able work with a team to triage and resolve urgent application issues
- LVM management, Veritas volume manager & Veritas Cluster
- Work closely with peers under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned analysts and documented processes
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A