Website Bank of America
The purpose of the job is to report and analyze data around completeness and accuracy of the “Know Your Customer” data and information that is collected on our clients and to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures. In addition, this job is to insure that the proper Risk related activities are preformed based on the analysis of that client data and in accordance with AML policies. This information is critical in our efforts to comply with internal risk avoidance efforts and external compliance requirements.
- Update identification information and evidence any material changes to the business or relationship via a third party source.
- Monitor name changes and mergers previously not updated and identified as part of the AML refresh and notify the AOG
- Refresh approved accounts on a regular basis using the risk based approach (risk based approach determines the frequency)
- Obtain renewed certificates for expired US Patriot Act Certificates.
- Update the Risk scoring engine and reassess risk ratings applying any special policy.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ambala, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A