At AXA Global Healthcare, we’re experts when it comes to healthcare around the world. We’re looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our highly skilled and dedicated Customer Service team on a full-time (37.5 hour a week) permanent basis. Initially you’ll be based in our modern Tunbridge Wells office where you’ll attend our 8-week induction and training programme, however in the longer term we’ll be open to discussing a blended approach of working flexibly from office and home.
You’ll be working a shift pattern 24/7 in order to offer our members 24-hour support. Initially your training will for 8weeks will cover 9am – 5pm after your 8-week training programme the shift pattern will likely involve a blend of day and night shift working. At AXA Global Healthcare, we understand the importance of a work-life balance, so you’ll know your shift pattern well in advance. During your interview we will discuss the shift patterns in more detail with you.
- The main role of Customer Service Representative is to be available to our global customers and providers and to provide accurate and efficient support and service throughout their medical claims journey. The journey starts with determining the eligibility of the claim, which sometimes
- requiring assistance from departments throughout the business and communicating back to the customer with first contact resolution in mind.
- In this rewarding, varied and fast paced Customer Service Advisor role you’ll be supporting our global customers throughout their medical claims journey. You’ll liaise with other departments in the business and gather information to assess whether a claim is eligible. No two phone calls are the same. Examples could include customers asking us about a claim or wanting to authorise their medical treatment.You’ll receive a comprehensive training programme covering medical terminology, how to use our bespoke computer systems and our policies. During this time, you’ll also take your first customer phone calls, with full support of our expert training team.
- Previous customer service experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to use own initiative and take ownership to resolve complex member queries
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to navigate complex, multiple IT applications at one time
Qualification & Experience:
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Confident in making decisions
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Highly customer focused
- Closing Date: 21st of June 2021
- Ability to demonstrate empathy
- Proactive approach
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A