Following a recent deployment of a lean ‘better ways of working programme’ a new Continuous Improvement Team will ensure best practice and consistency across all Claims sites and functions embedding our One AXA value into the culture of Claims.
As a Claims Continuous Improvement Executive, you will work collaboratively key areas of the claims function to drive a culture of continuous improvement. In this role you will identify and manage the delivery of key improvement activity, leading to greater efficiency within the claims operation and improve our customers journey.
You will work with the Claims Leadership team to scope, plan, and deliver improvements that align with the strategic aims. You will be pro-actively identifying improvement opportunities, whilst working in partnership with the Claims Change and Best Practice team to ensure that these align with business benefits.
- You will be responsible for supporting both claims operations and CI Specialists to deliver the agreed changes, setting objectives and planning activity to ensure critical milestones are met. You will be expected to provide insight, coaching and feedback through process confirmation, observations and regular engagement with the business and identifying and tracking relevant KPIs to measure capacity creation, quality and financial savings.
- You will also work across the claim’s continuous improvement function and with AXA UK Operational excellence teams to ensure best practices are used and plans are consistent in approach.
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders, build trust, partnerships and credibility
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Expertise in Lean with practical and relevant experience of deployment
- Work quickly and decisively in ambiguous situations
- Structured thinking (Architecture, decomposition and scope)
- Excellent knowledge of Lean principles and behavioural change
- Able to plan and execute data gathering and analysis
- Preferred change management experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferable some project management skills, risk identification and mitigation skills
- Trained, coached and mentored novices in Lean
- Ability to build capability and transfer knowledge to others through training, feedback and coaching
- Some working knowledge of the Better Ways of Working Lean methodology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A