Website Atom Bank
The crucial bridge between the business and technology, the Atom Business Analyst is the driving force behind delivering tangible business value through investigating business problems/opportunities, identifying business needs, exploring solution options, and owning change through the entirety of the project lifecycle
- Activity will be aligned to one of Atom’s key strategic delivery pillars, with a view to initially ensuring thorough impact assessments are undertaken and all impacted stakeholders are identified and consulted.
- The role then continues to own the change for the entirety of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, process definition and full end to end traceability through to implementation.
- This role will involve a flexible mix of remote and office working based at either our HQ in Durham or the London office.
- Host and facilitate requirements prioritization
- Effective requirements management & traceabilityBusiness process modelling & improvement
- Customer journey mapping
- Strong attention to detail and be problem solver
- Able to work independently and as part of a teamSelf-confidence to challenge thinking/decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience building rapport with business stakeholders and influencing decision making
Company: Atom Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A