Website Atlas Air
Keep track, monitor and maximize revenue generated at the Polar Air Cargo warehouse near the Cincinnati airport (CVG) and act as the primary point of contact for revenue reconciliation. Review trucking invoices for accuracy and ensure billing is accurate.
- Oversee the daily import and export operations in regards to data entry, document control, and customs reporting.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of procedures for the calculation and collection of revenue for import service fees, storage fees and other fees and ensure data in CargoSprint and CargoSpot are accurate.
- Act as the point of contact for CargoSprint for CVG, give access to CargoSprint to users.
- Track and report cargo volumes handled for customers. Instruct cargo handling vendor on the process related to revenue capture and reporting, to ensure the accurate revenues are captured for the company for billing purposes.
- Advise Station Manager of the work status of any issues or discrepancies, such as labor issues, workflow issues, and government issues that cannot be easily resolved by a supervisor.
- Partner with Road Feeder Service (RFS) team on invoice reconciliation. Review refuted invoices in Descartes, and work with carriers, local station management, and RFS personnel to reconcile differences between invoice rates and contract rate.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure invoices are updated accordingly for proper payment amount and entered correctly.
- Review weekly report from a trucking vendor for discrepancies and update Descartes accordingly for chargeable weight, accessorial charges, etc.
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner and accurately and resolve any discrepancy between billing and cash receipts.
- Document process in narrative, required for Sarbanes Oxley, and review it periodically.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and work with a strong sense of urgency is required.
- Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness, who wants to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in airfreight operations and reporting
- 3-5 years of experience in airfreight operations and reporting
- Cargo handling experience is a plus.
- Experienced in Microsoft office software, specifically in data base, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Good initiative and ability to work independently.
- The individual must have excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Experience formulating and filing cargo handling reports
- Knowledge of CargoSpot or equivalent Cargo Management software required
- Must participate with different groups on projects from concept to completion in a fast paced, time critical environment.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hebron, KY
Application Deadline: N / A