Website Atlas Air
Responsible for achieving all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance. Provide oversight and direction to vendors contracted by Atlas Air and customers of Atlas Air. Ensure compliance by performing quality control audits of flight folders. Perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering and security.
- Ensure our customers/vendors and employees are current with all operating requirements and focus items affecting ground operations.
- Responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers, vendors and employees are achieved.
- Perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- Actively work with all other departments to continuously improve the service to our customers and control costs.
- Perform additional duties assigned by Station Manager
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Collaboratively develop action plans with those performing below established goal to improve performance.
- Perform quality control audits of flight folders to ensure compliance.
- Keep management informed of any operational issues that may affect/impact operational performance.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be qualified in all areas of ground and 767/747 PAX and Cargo operations.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
- Willingness to work varied hours and holidays.
- Ability to meet the demands of varied responsibilities and deadlines.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of aviation experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company initial and annual recurrent training in areas of l oad planning, Weight & Balance, and aircraft handling
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin Park, IL
Application Deadline: N / A