Website Atlas Air
The Regional Manager, North America for Ground Operations will be responsible for coordination and oversight of Atlas activity in the Region. Providing guidance to the company with regards to new and existing regulatory issues as well as maintaining safe, compliant and timely operations. This individual will coordinate closely with our local regional staff, and regulatory agencies to foster a beneficial long term relationship and ensure compliance.
- Meets with customers and vendors on a regular basis to discuss potential problem areas and the entire scope of the company. Resolves issues arising from vendors, crews, hotels, catering, maintenance, fuelers, ground handlers, or customers.
- Monitors and evaluates work performance of all company employees assigned to the station.
- Responsible for compliance of all safety regulations and requirements pertaining to the station, aircraft, facilities, equipment and personnel.
- Ensures all employees and vendors are aware of corporate goals and expectations.
- Responsible for coordination of expansion and oversight within North America for cargo related ACMI, CMI and Charter operations.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting and improving the overall regional station operation to support all business units of the company.
- Interacts with all customers and vendors to ensure proper training in company requirements and procedures.
- Monitors all regional contracts to ensure all vendors are complying with all contract provisions and service level agreements.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain customer relationships.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- Able to perform all aspects of Ground and Cargo Operations including Loadmaster, handling hazardous materials, de-icing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Strong administrative and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of extensive airline operational experience.
- Experience in B747F, B767F cargo operations.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin Park, IL
Application Deadline: N / A