Website Atlas Air
Achieve all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance. Provide oversight and direction to vendors contracted by Atlas Air and customers of Atlas Air. Perform all aspects of ground operations including hazardous materials, de-icing, fueling, catering and security. Performs duties relating to the loading/unloading of aircraft, flight following, customs and cargo handling. Ensure that company and governmental policies and regulations are met and that customers receive quality service.
- Complete weight and balance form and present to flight crew manually or by computerized systems.
- Coordinate final meal order for crew.
- Schedule and coordinate crew ground transportation requirements for both inbound and outbound crews.
- Prepare Flight Plan request.
- Work in conjunction with local warehousing for cargo documentation and Dead Weight Statement.
- Perform and oversee all aspects of ground operations including hazardous materials awareness, deicing, fueling, catering and security.
- Collaborate with Dispatcher and local Maintenance on inbound and outbound flights
- Supervise vendor’s loading/offloading of aircraft
- Monitor customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- Prepare load planning using both manual and computerized systems when required.
- Ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers and vendors are achieved.
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Prepare aircraft cargo documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and corrects inaccurate and/or incomplete information.
- Communicates serious issues to management.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of HAZMAT loading paperwork, notifies crew of location and, if necessary, obtains appropriate approvals prior to take-off.
- Must have an understanding of airfreight terminal operations and flight terminology and processes
- Proficiently knowledge of SITA, ULD and Flight systems, screens and software.
- Must hold a valid driving license (minimum B category)
- Must hold and maintain a Dutch or EU passport or Identity Card.
- Must have the legal right to work in the Netherlands (Schengen)
- Must be able to provide a background check approval from the Dutch AIVD
- Must have an understanding of aircraft positions and heights, aircraft weight limitations and aircraft overhangs.
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to travel within the European Community
- Willingness to work varied hours and days off.
- Knows and adheres to company operating policies, operations, processes and procedures appropriate to the job
- Knows and adheres to aircraft, vehicle and employee safety rules and regulations
- Ability to track and coordinate multiple issues simultaneously
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- 5 – 7 years’ of previous airline experience preferred
- Must be able to pass initial and reoccurring work related training
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N / A