Website Atlas Air
Serves the company by managing the station and ongoing operations to ensure all aircraft movements, terminal activity, ramp handling, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental requirements and safety regulations. Provide high level of superior service to all customers of all business units while keeping costs of the station operation to a minimum.
- Interacts with all customers and vendors to ensure proper training in company requirements and procedures. Ensures customers and vendors know whom to contact if they have problems.
- Monitors all station contracts to ensure all vendors are complying with all contract provisions and service level agreements.
- Interfaces with local airport authorities to ensure company compliance with all local policies. Ensures monthly reports are submitted to local airport authorities as required
- Responsible for achieving all ground operations and corporate goals as related to performance, safety, service, and regulatory compliance.
- Ensures all employees and vendors are aware of station and corporate goals and expectations.
- Manages the Cargo terminal’s ongoing operations to ensure that terminal, aircraft movement, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental policies and regulations and that customers receive quality service.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting and improving the overall station operation to support all business units of the company.
- Responsible for station compliance of all safety regulations and requirements pertaining to the station, aircraft, facilities, equipment and personnel.
- Meets with customers and vendors on a regular basis to discuss potential problem areas and the entire scope of the company. Resolves all problems arising from vendors, crews, hotels, catering, maintenance, fuelers, ground handlers, or customers.
- Monitors and evaluates work performance of all company employees assigned to the station.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License to operate company vehicles
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, customers in all levels of management.
- Experience in B747 cargo operations.
- Able to perform all aspects of Ground and Cargo Operations including Loadmaster, handling hazardous materials, de-icing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and available on call 24/7
- Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and work force.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of extensive airline operational experience.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N / A