Website Atlas Air
Arrange transportation and hotel accommodations for corporate travel and potential candidates.
- Arrange air transportation and ground transportation for crewmembers and designated department in addition, monitor individual queues.
- Ensure usage of lowest airfare by comparing contracted and published commercial rates.
- Research alternate acceptable properties, making booking, change pattern to reflect new hotel and advise crewmembers as situations arise.
- Make arrangements via the internet, SABRE or with an airline directly according to airline procedures when able to make use of free or reduce rate tickets.
- Queues the record Travel Management Company, ensure proper ticketing procedures for timely delivery to the crewmember.
- Run reports, input data in HOTAC for hotel bookings as well as coordinate with hotels on new bookings, adjustment and cancellations.
- Understand and abide by all rules relating to legal rest periods for crewmembers as stated in the Collective Bargaining Agreement, FCPM and other relative contracts.
- Verify the possible use of Atlas/Polar aircraft to or alternate transportation for crews to/from their starting and ending points.
- Verify accuracy of travel arrangements, correct usage of contracted rates, and max edits.
- Able to work in a high call volume environment.
- Draw logical conclusions and act quickly to resolve problems while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Must have an understanding of airline contracts.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- At least one-year customer service experience.
- Reservations experience – airline, hotel or travel agency experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under stress and prioritize workload while handling multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with 24-hour operations environment.
- Experience in Global Distribution Systems (AMEDIUS/APPOLLO/SABRE) is a plus
- International ticket booking experience is a plus.
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Purchase, NY
Application Deadline: N / A