Website Atlas Air
This position is r esponsible for achieving all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance. Oversee all aspects of ground operations including hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering and security. Monitor customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedure for all ground operations functions.
- Ensure our customers/vendors are current with all operating requirements and focus items affecting ground operations.
- Responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers and vendors are achieved.
- Qualified to oversee all aspects of ground operations including hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- Perform quality control audits of flight folders to ensure compliance.
- Keep management informed of any operational issues that may affect/impact operational performance.
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Collaboratively develop action plans with those performing below established goal to improve performance.
- Actively work with all other departments to continuously improve the service to our customers and control costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Willingness to work varied hours and days off.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company Initial and annual recurrent training in areas of warehouse, ramp, and aircraft handling.
- Must be trained in all areas of ground and 767/737 Cargo operations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Ability to meet the demands of varied responsibilities and deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: N / A