Website Atlas Air
Assist the Supervisor in supervising the warehouse vendor to maintain service levels for the Polar cargo network. Ensure that the warehouse is accepting cargo, building cargo according to capacity management instructions, send cargo to the ramp operation according to priority, maintain all information in CargoSpot, transmit reporting on cargo status, and interact with customers as required. Handle all FAA, TSA, US Customs, and other regulations associated with cargo buildup, chain of custody, cargo inspections, manifesting, and in-bond processing. Support the office functions at ORD
- Interfaces with local airport authorities to ensure company compliance with all local policies. Ensures monthly reports are submitted to local airport authorities as required
- Monitors accuracy and completeness of pallets/nets/straps control of information and ensures inaccurate information is updated and any underlying issues are resolved.
- Monitors data entry accuracy and completeness, corrects inaccurate information and ensures any underlying issues are resolved.
- Monitors weight billed to actual weight, completes CCA’s and notifies appropriate company contracts.
- Identifies loss of pallet/nets/straps, researches reasons and notifies management and/or corporate of losses and/or reasons.
- Ensures station compliance of all safety regulations and requirements pertaining to the station, Warehouse, aircraft, facilities, equipment and personnel.
- Assist in achieving all ground operations and corporate goals as related to performance, safety, service, and regulatory compliance. Ensures all employees and vendors are aware of station and corporate goals and expectations
- Ensures that terminal services perform tasks for aircraft to arrive and depart as scheduled.
- Ensures company customers receive correct freight at appropriate locations within necessary time frames by making certain that freight and paperwork are handled correctly, including freight check-in and paper.
- Supports the Supervisor in Identifying immediate problems.
- Support the station operations by answering questions from the vendor
- Ensures that contractors adhere to company and governmental safety regulations and procedures.
- Monitors employees contractors compliance with regulations and procedures pertaining to vehicle safety.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
- High School Diploma
- Previous airline experience preferable
Company: Atlas Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin Park, IL
Application Deadline: N / A