Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Line Service Technician Shift Supervisor at _DTS_. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our Line Service Technicians provide the ground handling services for these aircraft. Line Service Technicians wear many different hats such as parking and fueling these multi-million dollar aircraft as well as maintaining our hangars to meet the high standards of our customer base. You will be the first point of contact for clientele when arriving on our ramp and you will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
- Provide employees assigned to the shift honest communication regarding performance expectations including areas of personal strength and needed development.
- Monitor and update daily aircraft arrivals and departure requirements. Ensure timely service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment.
- Train, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform and adhere to all recognized quality control standards including ATA 103 and NFPA 407.
- For facilities without a Line Service Manager (dependant upon base structure), will enforce company policy and procedures. Administer disciplinary action as directed by the Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Organize periodic shift meetings and facilitate communication between shift personnel and Management.
- Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
- Ensure proper staffing and delegate work assignments for all Line Service Technicians on the assigned shift.
- Interface with customers to ensure all servicing requirements are met and that customers are satisfied with our service.
- Resolve customer service issues and communicate issues to the appropriate staff.
- Design and facilitate appropriate daily communication with CSRs to ensure service accuracy and completeness.
- Enforce good housekeeping practices and uniform standards to employees.
- Inspect entire facility for cleanliness and proper equipment operation. Report all facility discrepancies to the Line Manager or Operations Supervisor.
- Monitor and maintain proper fuel inventory at the storage facility.
- Valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer relations skills required.
- Consistently demonstrated good organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
- High school graduation.
- One (1) year of line service experience.
- NATA Certification.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Destin, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A