Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Line Service Technician/Aircraft Fueler (LST) at SLC. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our Line Service Technicians provide the ground handling services for these aircraft. Line Service Technicians wear many different hats such as parking and fueling these multi-million dollar aircraft as well as maintaining our hangars to meet the high standards of our customer base. You will be the first point of contact for clientele when arriving on our ramp and you will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
Experience with aviation support equipment, particularly fuel trucks, is a must. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 7 days a week.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain black seal license once hired
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
- Prefer knowledge of ATA 103 guidelines and fuel transfer equipment.
- Maintain, repair, and determine repair and maintenance requirements of ground support equipment, vehicles, and aviation support equipment, including heavy equipment, diesel and gas powered equipment, and aircraft power units
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance and repair of the identified equipment and be capable of utilizing the mechanical tools of the trade, including diagnostic tools, as required. Applicants must also supply their own tools.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A