Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Customer Service Manager (CSM). Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our CSMs provide the oversigh for the customer service support for these aircraft.
- Directly supervise Customer Service staff as relates to adherence to uniform program, general appearance, proper radio and phone procedures and all other policies and procedures. Engaging in customer relations whenever possible to establish and maintain a report with new and repeat customers.
- Train, coach, evaluate, and develop subordinate staff in accordance with established procedures.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships. Encourage upselling of fuel to all customers and maintenance and adherence to all customer service polices and procedures. Organize periodic departmental meetings and design other communication flows between staff and management.
- Manage CSR work schedules and recommend appropriate staffing levels to the Operations Manager or General Manager.
- Assist in sales initiatives.
- Conduct performance reviews of Customer Service staff on a probationary and annual schedule; exercising praise and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing for CSR positions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on cal
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A