Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the safety, productivity, service levels and overall operational efficiency of the FBO Line Department. These responsibilities will also include some oversight of the Customer Service Department with emphasis on the coordination and effective communication between that department and the Line Department.
- Coordinate facility maintenance and improvement initiatives.
- Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
- Ensure that departments and personnel have adequate resources and inventory to maintain safe and efficient operations, while facilitating a high level of customer service.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained with appropriate documentation to evidence such training as recommended in NATA’s “Safety First” procedures.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of direct reports, while counseling, motivating and disciplining them as appropriate.
- Organize periodic departmental meetings and design other communication flows between staff and management.
- Directly manages all FBO Line Supervisors, CSR Supervisors and indirectly other various operational employees.
- Develop and maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive and enjoyable work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Valid state driver’s license and at least 18 years of age.
- NATA Certification.
- At least ten (10) years of progressive experience in FBO Management, the airline industry or the equivalent in an aviation related field.
- Demonstrated ramp operations and management capability.
- Aptitude in supervising and developing staff.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Consistently demonstrated good organizational and leadership skills.
- Participation in Atlantic Leadership Training.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer relations skills required.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A