Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. We’re 24/7, we’re multi-channel and we’re truly global. All of this means that we strive to make our customer’s journey with us something we’re proud of. We’re an energetic, friendly bunch and we thrive in our ever-changing business. Whether we’re reviewing orders, making sure customers are protected when they shop with us or whether it’s having a chat with a customer seeking that perfect outfit, we enjoy being a part of the ASOS journey and being a part of its success.
The quality team are a support team within Customer Care. We are responsible for ensuring that our customers receive a high quality response. We do this through giving written feedback and face to face coaching sessions with our customer advisors as well as supporting our partners to achieve an excellent customer service. We provide insights and feedback to the operation at all levels to make sure our customers have great experiences when contacting Customer Care. The insights that we discover are delivered to our stakeholders ensure that we’re continuously improving and providing a consistent support. As a team we think creatively on new ways to provide this support to ultimately drive our teams performance and measure our customer responses through CSAT and NPS scores.
- Competitive salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A