Our Change and Transformation Team are responsible for managing the ASOS 3 Year Plan portfolio of work in partnership with business stakeholders. The Transformation Office sub-team creates, executes and assures the governance, reporting, controls and standards across the portfolio to successfully enable the set up and delivery of the 3 Year Plan.
As a Project Manager within Change and Transformation (C&T), you will project manage multiple streams of work contributing to our internal Organisation Effectiveness programme – driving planning, risk, issue and dependency management, and managing outputs to scope, time, costs and quality. You will work closely with the Organisation Effectiveness Lead, the Transformation Office team within C&T, 3rd party partners, and functional business stakeholders.
- Establishing key processes, controls and ways of working, in line with the Transformation Office approach, to support of the internal Organisation Effectiveness programme of work
- Creating business cases and defining scope for future phases of the programme, in collaboration with programme stakeholders
- Responsible for building and maintaining the full project plan across multiple streams of work, in partnership with the programme team, aligned to the Transformation Office Master Integrated Portfolio Planning Framework.
- Establishing a longer term roadmap to set out future stages of the programme
- Responsible for driving the execution of the project plan, working proactively with the programme team to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved to time, cost and quality
- Managing dependencies, risks and issues, including resource and capacity, and working with the programme team to put mitigating actions in place
- Established project management experience, with relevant professional accreditation
- Experience of managing HR/organisational effectiveness projects
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment and matrix structures
- Ability to perform effectively in a rapidly changing environment, working with complex projects
- Experience of managing and influencing stakeholders of all levels, up to and including C-suite
- Ability to communicate with impact – both verbally and in written materials
- Strong organisation skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- MS Office skills including MS Project
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A