Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing thingsAt ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
Social Media is an incredibly powerful communications platform, and ASOS has presences on multiple social platforms with more than 20millon followers combined. We are responsible for managing and creating content for ASOS’s branded social presences (such as Facebook , Instagram , TikTok and YouTube). We are a nimble team with core members based in London, and other members of the team in New York.
The Social and Editorial Team, which you will be a part of, is responsible for managing and creating content for ASOS’s branded social presences, Insiders social accounts, the ASOS website plus our suite of CRM channels.
- You will be mostly responsible for our ASOS fashion and brand social output across all channels
- Feed into and execute our per-platform social strategies, as set by the Global Social Media Managers.
- Working with the wider team, develop and execute ideas for exciting still image and video shoots across a range of business areas.
- Work with the wider content team to manage the content calendar. Liaise with other departments within ASOS to share this, as required.
- Create and self-edit content for ASOS’ most nimble channels (for example, Twitter).
- Work with the Global Sub Editor to self-sub, and to maintain and manage to global tone of voice across all content.
- Work with the Social Insights team on social reporting, ensuring you are rigorously tracking the performance of all content and enabling this data to be fed into future channel strategies.
- Work with the talent team to identify relevant creators and influencers to work with.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A