As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will partner with customers, sales, and several other teams to craft highly flexible, and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of services. In collaboration with sales, you will help drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced-based solutions. You will seek out opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broaden the use of the platform across customer organizations. You will utilize your ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
As an Senior Solutions Architect you are joining a team that invests in your success by providing comprehensive learning and mentorship programs. The Solutions Architecture team provides an opportunity to work in an open environment that includes self-paced learning, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, and job shadowing opportunities to develop your knowledge of the ecosystem of services and solutions. You will bring a curious mind, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to understand how technology works. By working backwards from defined customer outcomes, you will achieve results that delight customers. You enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones so you can make meaningful contributions to long-term customer success.
- Contribute to internal and customer-facing publications such as white-papers and blogs as a means of scaling your knowledge
- All travel is temporarily on hold.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical workloads that support their digital transformation and journey to the cloud
- Travel requirements
- Support achievement of revenue objectives through the adoption and migration of applications, software, and services onto the platform in partnership with the sales team
- Act as a liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support to address customer needs
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics equivalent work experience.
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT managers, and developers
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (e.g. ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A