The Regional Loss Prevention Manager (RLPM), leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide risk mitigation and security oversight to protect people, property, and data in the region. This role reports to the Senior Loss Prevention Manager responsible for greater region, and aids them in supporting operational teams as well as cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The position may have direct reports.
The Regional Loss Prevention Manager is a leader of leaders and develops teams that can meet and exceed expectations. They allow for ambiguity and foster an environment where innovative ideas can grow. They lead their teams strategically, but are always ready to be tactical when needed. They support and nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity.
- Serving as department’s security subject-matter expert for managing sites.
- Tracking and reporting on key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
- Taking calculated risks and challenging current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Inspiring performance excellence on the part of all team members.
- Creating a vision for your team based on network goals, and executing on this plan.
- Developing leaders through training, mentorship and project delegation.
- Utilizing continuous-improvement methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency.
- Leading/Overseeing incident-response planning, implementation, execution, and management.
- Identifying, promoting, and implementing security best practices across all site types.
- Up to 50 percent travel (domestic).
- Proactively keeping the department abreast of key issues, strategies and challenges/opportunities.
- Ensuring internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements are fulfilled.
- Inspiring performance excellence from security-service providers and third-party vendors. Ensuring that MSAs are met and meeting or exceeding expectations while holding vendors accountable.
- Addressing loss mitigation, physical-security considerations, and workplace-violence incidents in accordance with GSO policy.
- Leading/Overseeing investigations of internal and external theft and fraud, and conducting interviews when appropriate.
- 3+ yrs people mgr experience
- 1+ years of experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including Excel
- 3+ years of experience in law enforcement, multi-site loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management, or other related field
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience beneficial such as Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC, CFI or other certifications is a plus
- Experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system * Experience with varies business types such as, logistics, warehouse, distribution center, multi-site loss management
- Bachelors or 5+ years of relevant or military experience
- Experience with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- 3+ years data collection for problem solving and root cause analysis
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A