As an IT Engineer Apprentice at Amazon, you’ll gain a vast range of useful experiences and skills working on IT Support projects, defining requirements and managing execution. These projects may be local or they may be a part of a larger operational excellence/continuous improvement initiative that apply to multiple locations.
Apprentices will gain the Network Engineer L4 and the Digital and Technology Solutions Professional (Integrated Degree) L6 apprenticeships. You will build your skills over a 48-month period starting in August 2022, which will help you develop personally and professionally.
- 5 x GCSE’s (grade 4 or above) (or equivalent) including Maths and English and 1 other STEM subject plus IT practical experience e.g. hobby, volunteer or work experience
- Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
- Be a resident in England for the entire duration of the program
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2022 or later
- You will be 18 years old or older before the contract’s start date
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bolton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A