We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner. The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Planner is responsible for asset and spares management, preventative maintenance planning and machine history data. They are the site lead for the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software and are required to extract information from it to support the site engineering manager.
- Ensure site level equipment, spare parts and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
- Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assigns all required preventative maintenance to technicians within the team to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Be the site level SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software, train the local engineering team in its use and escalate issues as required to the EU team.
- Ensure the system is run in line with EU standards and participate in EU coordinated projects and improvement programs to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling or reports.
- Compile equipment information, performance metrics and machine histories and make recommendations for improvements based on their findings.
- Manage spare parts stock levels, place and track orders as required. Work with procurement and the wider EU network to find savings or efficiencies.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, operations, business administration, or a related field from an accredited university.
- Relevant experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands-on engineer or as a maintenance planner.
- Experience with CMMS software.
- Experience in using the core functions of MS Excel.
- Experience managing stores or spare parts inventories.
- Experience with the Infor EAM (Enterprise asset management) platform.
- Experience rolling out a new CMMS system.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A