You will serve as a key member of the Capacity Planning team within the AMZL EU Launch and Expansion team, who are responsible for growing Amazon’s last mile delivery capability across Europe. Your focus will be on optimization, automation and scalability: Looking at the processes, reporting and insight we need to have in place to let us scale effectively over the next 3-5 years, and building the data automation that lets us do that: Where do we need near-real-time insight? What needs to be done to deliver that? What’s the best way of visualising? Scalability is also about the processes and mechanisms we use internally to manage and forecast capacity, and you’ll be streamlining and improving those too. You’ll be working with the real estate teams who are finding the right sites for us, the launch teams building our delivery stations, the operations teams who run those sites, and the planning teams who understand future demand. You’ll have a big hand in making sure we have enough capacity to meet our customers’ needs across Europe over the coming years.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (computer science, supply chain, economics, etc.) or commensurate industry experience.
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- Experience in supply chain logistics
- Experience building Tableau reports and visualisations
- Experience in working with operations
- Communication skills, including the ability to write detailed proposals, reports and other documents, backed by statistical measurements.
- Managed complex data-intensive programs or projects, working with internal or customer stakeholders to solve tough problems.
- 5 years experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization – subject matter experts, functional leads, departmental heads, directors, etc.
- Improved customer experience and processes beyond your assigned remit
- Experience building complex SQL queries.
- Experience in manipulating and analysing data to drive decisions.
- Experience in working in complex and frequently ambiguous spaces; making sense of multiple conflicting requirements and being able to achieve a balance across them.
- Delivered results in a fast-paced work environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A