The role of the DSP Account Co-ordinator, will play a key role with in DSP Planning Reporting and Performance team. Co-ordinating a number of critical tasks supporting our DSP partners. The role will act as a support function to large network level projects and initiatives, co-ordinating and owning critical actions to meet deadlines and taking ownership of reporting tasks for the wider team. Working in an incredibly fast paced environment information is key so you will need to be obsessed with getting things right first time .
- Ownership of team action plans, keeping the team up to date with the most recent information.
- Monitoring team actions against upcoming deadlines and tasks that need to be completed.
- Ownership of the team reporting calendar ensuring all reports are issued on time by the right individuals.
- Supporting critical DSP project deployments and initiatives
- Collating team reporting data and information and sharing outputs, to support team reporting requirements
- Developing DSP and initiating surveys in order to collate information for team asks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in working on cross-functional initiatives.
- Tenacity to work independently keeping multiple stakeholders informed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience of working in a last mile logistics environment
- Previous experience in continous improvement innitiatives
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A