That’s our slogan, and we stand by it. So, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to support all our team members which is why we are now introducing this role within the HR Team supporting our Delivery Station teams.
Working closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity to help you move into this field.
- People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes, expenses queries).
- Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
- You will be the first point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
- Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
- Managing our time and attendance system
- Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
- Confidence in verbal and written communication .
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with hourly paid employees.
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
- Being a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team.
- Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information)
- High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A