As an Area Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Amazon Associates; one of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team. You will be responsible for engaging your team during a shift to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance performance and engagement are maintained. To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their associates with the tools needed for success as well as keenly drive productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates
- Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
- Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Area Managers to balance labor
- Leading and developing a team of Amazon associates
- Communicating policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- Ensuring procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
- Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programs
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of Amazon experience
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Amazon’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
- You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A