At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solution architects, and our IoT service team to drive mobile-related adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing service such as AWS IoT, Cognito, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the AWS platform by engaging with companies and app developers building IoT and Mobile solutions? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for IoT and Mobile solutions?
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using AWS IoT and Mobile Services.
- Help develop an overall IoT and Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy.
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of AWS.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs, whitepapers.
- Experience developing IoT and Mobile solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 8+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
- Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements such as FedRAMP and HIPAA.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A