Our Worldwide Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team. In this role, you will ensure employee productivity is maximized and customer engagement is achieved. You will also play a key part in maintaining our customer expectations to ensure customer orders are delivered at the right time, to the right location.
Our Operation’s workflow has three major components: First mile – where the product is housed and ready for order; Middle mile – where the order is hauled to your area; and Last mile – when the product is delivered to the customer’s door. Please note that all workflows have slight building variations, but one thing is constant: our vision and dedication to the customer.
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is an exciting organization within Amazon specializing in delighting our customers with speed in which we can make items appear on their doorsteps. We are a combination of operations and support teams aligned to innovate for the last mile customer experience. Come build the future with us!
- Support, mentor, and motivate others
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Ops Integration, Loss Prevention and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- 1+ year working in a like environment (manufacturing/distribution/warehousing/retail)
- 2+ years of work experience or a current blue badge Amazon employee
- Able to lift 49 pounds, stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach, as well as continuously climb and descend stairs
- Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
- At least 18 years old, and authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to coach, train and assist team members
- Experience with performance metrics and lean process improvement
- 1+ year of leadership experience directly managing others
- A high school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A