We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
When you join our team as a Cashier you’ll be responsible for efficiently processing customer purchases while providing excellent service to keep our customers coming back again and again. You’ll also help with keeping the store neat and looking its best, returning misplaced items to shelves and keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Processes customer purchases, perform general cleaning duties and return misplaced items to the shelves
- Provide exceptional customer service, assisting customers with their shopping experience
- Collaborate with team members and communicate clearly to the store management team
- Provide feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues
- Participate in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines and monitoring inventory for accuracy
- Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses
- Complies with all other established company policies and procedures
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A